THAI YOGA MASSAGE TRAININGS
Want to learn a bit about how to give Thai Yoga Massage without committing to a full certification course? Or learn new tools for bodywork you already provide? Maybe you want to delight your yoga students in savasana or perhaps friends & family with some new & super relaxing massage techniques?
Take a look at the offering below:
Thai Fusion Head & Neck Massage
STAY POSTED FOR NEW DATES
Time: 10am - 7pm
Location: Durham Region, ON
Join me to learn a terrific Thai Fusion Head and Neck Massage. We'll cover a blend of techniques from ancient Eastern traditions.
Content will include:
• marma (energy) points & sen lines of the head, ears, neck and upper shoulders
• basic anatomy of this area
• appropriate touch techniques
• tips & techniques for giver/receiver safety & comfort throughout the massage
Combine it with the bodywork you are already doing or learn it as a stand alone 30-40 minute massage. Then, share it with friends, family members and loved ones.
Open To All Levels
5 CEU's NHPC / CMTO Cat A CEU"s
Investment: $108 +hst
Thai Yoga Massage Continuing Education
Already a Thai Yoga Massage Practitioner?
Metta Movement Arts is excited to begin sharing this Thai Yoga Massage Continuing Education Series ....
Moving Closer to the Master Within
This series is for those who have already completed a basic or principle certification with an existing school of Thai Yoga Massage. Exceptions to this will be visited on an individual basis.
Those who will get the most value from this series are those who:
• seek new touch techniques, moves and stretches to enhance the bodywork already being practiced
• want to increase their basic anatomical knowledge
• wish to fine tune or enhance how to 'listen' to the body through the sense of touch & visual cues
•desire the benefits of community and want to connect with like-minded people
Moving Closer to the Master Within ...
A Continuing Education Series
Releasing the Spine
Advancing Your Thai Massage Practice
Sat. Nov 30 - Sun Dec 1, 2019
10am - 7pm • Saturday & Sunday
Whitby, ON (Durham Region)
This course offers ways for the healthy spine to enjoy 6 degrees of freedom.
Included will be:
• A variety of static and dynamic movements, stretches, compressions, touch techniques and postures for the sides of the body, chest, spine and low back.
• Utilizing the 6 degrees of motion for the spine, we will learn subtle touch techniques to help calm the central nervous system, learn Sen lines & key marma points along the torso and basic anatomy of the axial skeleton & major muscles.
Each day will include time spent watching, learning and practicing on fellow participants. Course handouts will be provided.
Open to all certified Thai Massage practitioners looking to learn more skill sets.
10 CEU's NHPC / CMTO Cat A CEU's
Earlybird Investment before Oct 30th: $240 +hst
After Oct 30th: $296 +hst